Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Counting Blessings

As the wind blows, and Winter peaks it's blustery head around the corner of a gorgeous Fall, I think about the previous Winters that I have been a part of.  Snowball fights, snow forts, sledding down the neighbors hill, ice fishing with my Dad, baking cookies with Mom...the list goes on.  I am reminded that my blessings stretch so much further than the now, they are a little more obvious.  I am so thankful to be raised in a family that put faith and family first.  For grandparents who loved us and encouraged us to go to church and gather later with loving relatives.  God is so good.  This time of year there seems to be a lot of reflecting...probably should do it all through the year. 
I want to say that I am also very grateful to be working with a fabric company that has allowed me to share my talents with others on cloth.  Henry Glass was an answer to prayer.  They came along at a time when I thought I was done designing fabric...and I am so glad that God saw different.  So with that, I want to let you know how much you mean to me...Henry Glass Fabrics and Lisa Loessel, you are the best!!!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you1!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families,
Leanne

P.S. Be watching as coming soon, other designers, as well as myself, will be participating in a Henry Glass Designers Project Parade...so much fun!!!  Stayed tuned for more details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment